Creating a comfortable environment for our patients is as important to us as delivering impeccable results. We are pleased to feature laser dentistry – including one of our newest pieces of technology, the Biolase Waterlase iPlus® – that merges both comfort and results. Laser dentistry is minimally invasive, highly precise, and exceptionally gentle.
Different types of lasers we use include:
- The Waterlase: The Waterlase combines water, air, and laser energy to energize water molecules to cause a "cool" biological cutting of hard and soft tissues. Some common uses for the Waterlase include removing infection in the gums, sculpting tissue, treating cold sores, and performing laser surgeries and biopsies.
- The Diode: The diode is a soft-tissue laser that can remove infection in the gums, sculpt soft tissue, and treat cold sores.
- The Argon: The argon laser is used to perform fast and efficient bonding.
- The DIAGNOdent™: The DIAGNOdent laser identifies decay in the mouth. Cavities can be detected and treated at their earlier stages to prevent further damage.
Laser dentistry advantages include:
- A virtually painless experience
- More natural results
- Less bleeding and swelling
- Fewer dental visits
- Accurate and precise methods
- Reduced trauma
- Faster recovery time
Rest with ease knowing that multiple visits and uncomfortable procedures are no longer the norm.