Natural Porcelain Crowns
Dental crowns are used to cap or cover the tooth to restore its shape, size, and strength, as well as improve its appearance. When crowns are cemented into place, the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line is fully encased.
Our team is proud to offer all-ceramic, non-metal crowns. These state-of-the-art restorations give your teeth a natural-looking appearance. Dr. Koval will consult with you to determine the level of color, length, shape, and translucency that you prefer. From there, she will communicate your specifications with her ceramist to assure the results are what you’ve discussed.
Dental crowns may be needed in the following cases:
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover and support a tooth when there isn’t much tooth left
- To cover misshapen or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant