Dental crowns are used to cap or cover the tooth to restore its shape, size and strength, as well as improve its appearance. When crowns are cemented into place, the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line is fully encased.
Our team at Koval & Koval is proud to offer you a natural looking solution: all-ceramic, non-metal crowns!These state-of-the-art restorations give your teeth a natural looking appearance.
Dental crowns may be needed in the following cases:
- To protect a weak tooth breaking or to hold together a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover and support a tooth when there isn’t much tooth left
- To cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant